360° Credit Risk Management Diploma (2nd session)IB.HS is now launching, for the first time in Greece, a 160h academic program in credit risk management, the 360° Credit Risk Management Diploma.
• Executives (independently of the education level) who are employed in Commercial Dpt, Financial Administration, Credit Planning & Control Dpt, Receivables and Payments Planning Dpt, Client Management Dpt of Greek or multinational companies activating in all economy sectors such as Production, Manufacturing, Trading, Financial Institutions & Banks
• Section 2: Financial Management - 20 hours
• Section 3: Introduction to Credit Risk Analysis - 12 hours
• Section 4: Corporate Credit Risk - 24 hours
• Section 5: Credit Risk Analysis, Modeling, Scorecards & Artificial Intelligence - 16 hours
• Section 7: Legal Framework for Credit - 24 hours
• Section 8: Liquidity & Cash Flow Forecast - 16 hours
• Section 9: General Issues of Risk Management - 20 hours
* Candidates' certification demands case studies’ presentations and final exams. Classes will take place on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings at the University of Piraeus (UNIPI) premises.
We believe that today, more than ever, specialized knowledge and top-notch practices in Credit Risk Management are necessary assets for all professionals operating in the Greek market.
By completing the training, participants will be able to know the pros and cons of a strategically designed commercial & credit policy. They will be able to carefully implement these policies with specialized & modern tools and forecast possible chances of default. They can take the appropriate actions in order to best manage any unsecured balances and will also become familiar with legal claims. Finally, they will be given the opportunity to learn more about scorecards, credit analytics and the use of artificial intelligence as a predictive tool.
First sessions of stydies
Download the brochure of 360° Credit Risk Management Diploma here.
Download the full program of 360° Credit Risk Management Diploma here.
Second session of stydies
Download the brochure of the 360° Credit Risk Management Diploma 2nd session here.
Download the full program of the 360° Credit Risk Management Diploma 2nd session here