General Terms and Conditions of Use iMentor
Effective date: 25/05/2018
The present website https://imentor.ibhs.gr («Website») is designated for the provision of online services and products of «INFOBANK HELLASTAT S.A.», having its registered seat in Glyfada, 18, Vouliagmenis Avenue, 16675, VAT number 998281508 (General Commercial Registry No. 008024201000), to iMentor clients, with the use of their personal password (hereinafter referred to as «iMentor Services»).
2. General Terms
- Each user visiting the website and making use thereof and of the iMentor Services (hereinafter referred to as «User and/or Client»), is considered as consenting and unreservedly acknowledging all the terms included herein, without exception. In case the User does not agree with any term whatsoever, he/she must not make use of the website content or iMentor Services.
3. Special Terms for the iMentor Services
INFOBANK HELLASTAT S.A. (hereinafter referred to as «IB.HS») provides products and services which include commercial and financial data for entities (hereinafter referred to as «Information»). The content of such products and services varies depending on the nature and scope of the service provided by IB.HS. In particular:
- IB.HS uses its best efforts to ensure, to the extent feasible, the accuracy of the Information and the proper implementation of the agreement with the client. However, IB.HS relies to a great extent to third party information and data, which may not be up to date or to statements of the businesses themselves which may not be cross checked for their accuracy thereof. Further, due to the huge volume of data collected as well as the time required for the processing thereof, it is likely that the Information may eventually be inaccurate or incomplete. The Information is provided on the condition that the Client accepts the risk with regards to the quality, accuracy, assessment or evaluation of the Information.
- The Information provided to the Client is indicative for informative purposes for the entity under assessment. The provision of the Information by IB.HS shall in no case be conceived as a prompt or discouragement for the execution of a specific transaction, nor shall it constitute or be considered or conceived as a financial or other advice to the Client by IB.HS, as the Client makes its decision in the manner and based on the criteria the same determines.
- The Client acknowledges and accepts that, in case the Cient requests to receive Information including personal data, it should ensure – prior to the provision of such data by IB.HS-, that the data subject has been informed: a) that subject to legal requirements his/her personal data regarding his/her financial behavior will be processed exclusively for the purpose of enabling the Client as well as IB.HS to lawfully pursue their legitimate interest, as well as to have financial transactions reorganized in accordance with the provisions of the currently applicable legislation, any decisions/guidelines of the Data Protection Authority or any other competent authority and IB.HS’s instructions and b) of his/her rights, either pursuant to applicable local legal provisions or as per articles 13-21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (ΕU) 2016/679.
4. Ownership of Products- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
- The content of the website, including the distinctive titles, trademarks, images, graphics, pictures, designs, logos, texts, etc. as well as the content of IB.HS iMentor Services is wholly and exclusively owned by IB.HS, save those belonging to third parties, and are protected in accordance with national, EU and international law. The inclusion of such content in the website does not constitute a transfer or assignment of the license or right to use the same and should not be conceived as such.
- The User-Client of the website may use the iMentor Services and the content of the website, including all statements on IB.HS’s intellectual and ownership rights, exclusively for personal use or for use related to his/her internal business needs and should include, without making them available to third parties, whether as a whole or partially, either with or without consideration. Indicatively, the publication, transmission, transfer, reproduction, broadcasting, distribution, presentation, resale or any other use whatsoever of the content of the website and of IB.HS iMentor Services or part thereof, in any way or by any means for the commercial exploitation thereof or for any other purpose not explicitly agreed is not allowed.
- Any content of the website being subject to third parties’ intellectual and industrial rights falls within the latter’s responsibility.
5. Users’ Obligations
- The users of the website should comply with all provisions, regulations and codes of conduct, pursuant to local, European and international laws, as applicable for the protection of the website, the content thereof, IB.HS iMentor Services, IB.HS’s interests and any other legal rights, including those related to the lawful and agreed use of the website and of IB.HS iMentor Services by the users.
- Within the above framework, the User accepts and undertakes the obligation not to use the website for:
- mailing, publishing, sending via e-mail or transmission by other means of any content whatsoever which is illegal for any reason, illegally harms and damages IB.HS or any third party or breaches confidentiality obligations or the privacy of any person.
- mailing, publishing, sending via e-mail or transmitting by other means any content whatsoever which is contrary to the moral ethics, social principles, minor age, etc,
- mailing, publishing, sending via e-mail or transmitting by other means any content whatsoever, with regards to which the users have no transmission right as per the law or the agreements in place (such as insider information, ownership and confidential information obtained or disclosed within the framework of a contract or which are subject to confidentiality agreements),
- mailing, publishing, sending via e-mail or transmitting by other means any content whatsoever , which breaches any patent right, trademark, business secret, intellectual property or other rights of IB.HS or third parties,
- mailing, publishing, sending via e-mail or transmitting by other means any material whatsoever, which contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs which have been designed for the purpose of disrupting, damaging, destroying either the operation of any software or hardware material,
- intended or unintentional breach of the current legislation and applicable provisions,
- harassment of third parties in any way whatsoever,
- collection or storage of personal data related to other users.
6. Limitation of IB.HS’s liability
- Although IB.HS does not provide any warranty and thus is not liable, uses its best efforts, to the extent feasible, so that the content of the website, including the IB.HS iMentor Services, is complete, correct and up to date. As far as the iMentor Services are concerned, the commercial and financial information provided by IB.HS, may have gaps or inaccuracies, due to the huge volume, the time required for the collection and processing thereof and the fact that they are obtained from sources, other than publication, which may not always be cross checked. Given the nature of the content of its services, IB.HS is not in a position to warrant that the Information is absolutely complete, up to date and accurate, nor does it bear any liability in this respect. The User-Client of the iMentor Services accepts this eventuality, such acceptance being for IB.HS a pre-condition for the conclusion of the contract for the provision of its respective services. In no case may IB.HS be held liable for any damage or loss sustained by the User or third parties resulting from the use of the website or the IB.HS iMentor Services.
- IB.HS reserves its right to temporarily discontinue at any time, the operation of the website, as a whole or partially, for the purpose of maintenance or upgrade, by providing reasonable notice to the User-Client. IB.HS does not warrant the undisrupted function or that the website will be available to the users at all times, including the clients having a password for the iMentor Services, nor is IB.HS liable for any damage or loss of the users or third parties as a result of the above. IB.HS reserves its right to check the servers in accordance with the requirements as applicable from time to time and perform reasonable management actions such as to discontinue the servers’ availability (downtime) for the maintenance thereof, or in order to process requests of users regarding retrieval of passwords as well as for similar actions.
- Similarly, IB.HS does not warrant that the website or any other related website or respective servers, are free from “viruses” or other harmful material. The User-Client is exclusively responsible for the security and safety of his/her system and makes use of the services and the website at his own responsibility. IB.HS is not liable for any loss of data or any other damage of the User-Client or third parties resulting either from the use of the website and IB.HS’s services, or from infection from viruses or other not allowed interferences in files and information available through the website/system from third parties.
7. Links To Other Websites
8. Customer Service
9. Personal Data Protection
- IB.HS keeps a file with data provided by its clients themselves for the use of the website, for the purpose of providing the iMentor Services. Access to the website will be effected with the use of a special access code and password, unique for each user. The said codes ensure the privacy of transactions and the system’s safety and are to be used exclusively by the Client.
- IB.HS shall use the said data only for the purpose of meeting its internal business needs without transmitting them, totally or partially, to third parties, unless it is allowed or imposed by law. By voluntarily providing his/her data, the User-Client expressly grants his/her consent for the processing of his/her data within the framework of the scoped transaction and the direct promotion of IB.HS’s similar products or services or the serving similar purposes, while enjoying his/her rights resulting from local Law and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (a. right to be informed (article 13), b. right of access (article 15), c. right to rectification (article 16), d. right to erasure «right to be forgotten» (article 17), e. right to restriction of processing (article 18), f. right to data portability (article 20 if applicable) and g. right to object (article 21).
10. Invalidity of Provisions
11. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute with regards to the implementation of the present terms and the use of the website/mobile app in general, if not amicably settled, shall be governed by Greek Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens.